Last.fm

Apeiron

Guest HEFEST

ja na tom lastu sam sa svima super. :haha:

osim sa hefestom - al on je peder.

Jebo te Hefest tim pre sto je peder. :bigblue: A i ovi Kuruzi i ostali mogu da ga duvaju.

Konačno sam saznao na koju foru je nastao onaj plejer za Google Chrome:

What is Last.fm free music player?

Last.fm free music player is a free music player for Google Chrome with Last.fm integration.

How does it work?

There's a little site called vkontakte.ru, or vk.com. That's where the tracks are coming from.

That's a Russian site, right?

Yes, in Soviet Russia, track scrobble you. Actually, it's like Facebook, with a dash of YouTube. It's not one of those "Psst - hey, Buddy. Wanna download some MP3's?" sites. 100 million people and counting use this site.

But Last.fm says "We think the site you're about to visit is untrustworthy or spam..."

Well, McAfee SiteAdvisor seems to think it's OK. There have been phishing scams aimed at users of that site, but the site itself is as legitimate as the above mentioned sites.

OK, so far, so good. Now this Chrome extension is telling me that it needs to access my private data on all websites. What's that about?

It does not access your private data. Chrome shows the warning for all extensions that access browser tabs even if they do not access any private data.

Edited by Talvi

Konačno sam saznao na koju foru je nastao onaj plejer za Google Chrome:

What is Last.fm free music player?

Last.fm free music player is a free music player for Google Chrome with Last.fm integration.

How does it work?

There's a little site called vkontakte.ru, or vk.com. That's where the tracks are coming from.

vkontakte je strašna stvar, meni brat to koristi, mnogo bolje od fejsbuka samo je problem što su otprilike 90% rusi na tome.