Overkill

yustargazer

• 1 month later...

Nabasao na neki lečka stariji intervju sa Bobijem, i objasnio u ovom delu:

Blistering.com: A lot of thrash bands from your era have gone back and re-recorded their old material. You’ve yet to bite the bullet, so is that in your plans?

Ellsworth: I want to move forward. It’s not for others to decide what we do. Personally, I would never want to re-record any of our albums. I think the beauty is in the album’s non-perfections. When I hear Feel the Fire, it’s four kids who didn’t know anything about this. Someone asked me what the most influential record in my life is, and they expected me to say something like Sabbath or Judas Priest, and I said, “Feel the Fire.” I went from a part-time job in a part-time band, to a truck in Munich [laughs]. When I hear that record, I know it’s not perfection, but that’s the beauty of that record. Chaos. Even those old staples, people ask why we haven’t taken them out, and we say it’s a celebration of what was right now, in a contemporary presentation. To go back and start fucking with what made us what we are, is wrong. It’s almost like admitting you made a mistake.

car :rockdevil:

A i ovo je interesantno, za ovo ga već ne podržavam 100% :haha: ali i razumem

Blistering.com: What about doing one of your classic albums live in sequential order?

Ellsworth: We turned that down too. The Rock Hard festival in Germany has wanted us to do the entire Horrorscope record the last three years. And we won’t do it. It’s not us. We’re more about what we are, as opposed to what we were. I think that’s what keep it exciting. It’s not like we don’t like playing those songs, but we have new records, which we are paying attention to [laughs].

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Жив је Густафсон, умро није:

http://www.blabbermo...bute-act-video/

Gustafson is involved in a new band called SATANS TAINT, which has made its debut EP, "Songs For The Einherjar", available via iTunes. The effort contains four tracks: "The Hammer And The Cross", "Song For Einherjar", "Battle Of Bravalla" and "Gothic Serpant". Joining Gustafson in the recording lineup for "Songs For The Einherjar" are Jim McCourt on drums, Mark Dykstra on guitar, and Jorgen Kristensen, Blue Heavener and Paolo Velazquez on vocals.

Мајку му.

:blek:

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Izgleda podlegli pritisku konačno :]

Veteran New Jersey thrashers OVERKILL will play a special anniversary show at Turbinenhalle 2 in Oberhausen, Germany on April 16, 2016. The evening will see the band will play the records "Horrorscope" (which will be celebrating its 25th anniversary) and "Feel The Fire" (30th anniversary) in their entirety. And if that wasn't enough, the show will be professionally filmed and recorded for an upcoming DVD.

Comments OVERKILL vocalist Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth: "This April in Oberhausen, we will celebrate not one anniversary but three in one, by recording for DVD 'Horrorscope' and 'Feel The Fire' in their entirety, and 30 years touring Germany. Why Germany? Well this is where it all started for us, and truly our first home when it comes to live performance. It is not so much the celebration of the releases but more so one that celebrates our solidarity and commitment to the Deutsche metal scene from the beginning....so join us, be loud and above all BE metal! Over the wall boys and give 'em the cold steel!"

Ипак је швапска веза издејстовала.

Сјећам се кад је Блиц говорио да је начелно против таквих ствари, међутим, ово им не замјерам, кобасичари брке са репићима су то заслужили.