Burzum

sevast

Nije laz veruj mi. Lik je imao kontakta sa njim dok jos nije ni otisao u zatvor. I ono bili su dobri na relaciji i onda je ovaj oso u cuzu i postao velika zverka i sve to. I ovaj mu je pisao neko pismo, a ovaj mu je samo odgovorio. Mozes mu i ti poslati pismo, mozda ti odgovori sa SLAVA UJEDINJENI ARAPSKI EMIRATI! :)

Više mu ne možeš slati pisma. A svakako ne bi tako odgovorio pobogu..

Nije laz veruj mi. Lik je imao kontakta sa njim dok jos nije ni otisao u zatvor. I ono bili su dobri na relaciji i onda je ovaj oso u cuzu i postao velika zverka i sve to. I ovaj mu je pisao neko pismo, a ovaj mu je samo odgovorio. Mozes mu i ti poslati pismo, mozda ti odgovori sa SLAVA UJEDINJENI ARAPSKI EMIRATI! :)

Reci ime tog lika iz mitrovice, mislim da znam ko je u pitanju.

The web site of Varg Vikernes (a.k.a. Count Grishnackh) — the former BURZUM mastermind who is currently serving a Norwegian prison term for the August 1993 murder of MAYHEM guitarist Oystein Aarseth (a.k.a. Euronymous) — has been updated with the following message:

"Although Varg has been denied parole, he is allowed to leave the prison for a while to walk around Tromsø [Norway; where the prison is located] and visit his family: his mother, his wife, a one-year-old son and a fifteen-year-old daughter. Varg's wife is now pregnant and they both are waiting for an addition to the family. Varg owns a small farm in Telemark (Norway), where he is planning to move as soon as he leaves the prison."

"I'm ready for society — and I have been for many years," Vikernes told the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet in a brand new interview which was published today (July 6). "I have learned from my mistakes and become older. Now I just want to be together with my family. My mind has never been in prison; I think all the time about what I should do on the day that I am released."

Nego dal je on pusten na uslovnu ili sta? Ili samo da malo prohoda Telmarkom i poseti svoju porodicu?

Ako je pusten na uslovnu:

Dobra vest, drago mi je zbog njega.

Nas Varg , postaje farmer :). Nadam se da ce lako da stabilizuje socijalni zivot kad izadje iz zatvora. :)

The mayor of Bø, a municipality in the county of Telemark, Norway, has told the Norwegian newspaper Telemarksavisa that he was pleasantly surprised by the news that Varg Vikernes (a.k.a. Count Grishnackh) — the former BURZUM mastermind who is currently serving a Norwegian prison term for the August 1993 murder of MAYHEM guitarist Oystein Aarseth (a.k.a. Euronymous) — has chosen to take up residence in the village. Vikernes has purchased a small farm in Bø, where he will move in with his family after he finishes serving his sentence.

"We want Varg Vikernes to feel welcome in Bø and we expect that he is going to establish a normal life here," Mayor Arne Storhaug said. "Of course, I have my own thoughts on what Varg Vikernes has done, but once he has completed his sentence, he is welcome to start afresh here. We want to open the door to all those who wish to live in Bø and this includes Vikernes. We will, of course, expect that he, like everyone else, will follow the rules. These are serious crimes that he has committed, but at the same time, we will do whatever we can to make it possible for Vikernes and his family to build a new life here."

:)