tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

ovo neko zajebava. prvo whitest boy alive pa sad caribou na kalemegdanu.

a exit je festival prvenstveno elektronske muzike, i kao takav ova imena koja su najavili su super. nisam mogao da sanjam hudson mohawke u srbiji, svaka cast za jokera, rustie, jebeni moderat carevi, plus ce objaviti jos imena. sve na explosive stageu i od gitara ma mainu je plus.

edit: sad vidim da je to refract fest na kalemegdanu. i prosle godine mu imali super imena, sad jos bolje!

Edited by Supergalactic Lover

CiLiCereport that their vocalist Daniël de Jongh will be leaving the band tojoin Textures. Textures recently lost their vocalist after EricKalsbeek decided to leave the band to focus on his job and his family.He has decided to leave the band because he doesn't want them to besidetracked. He will still be doing the planned shows in Europe withCiliCe.

The band also report that they have some new material for the follow-upto Deranged Headtrip, and that they will be doing an instrumental sideproject. A new track 'Mental Breakdance' will be available soon.

Daniël can be can be heard with CiliCe on the band's Myspace page...

Here's a personal message from Daniel:

"It is with heavy heart that I mustmention, after hard thinking and considering that I will be leavingCiLiCe. I have the honor given to Eric Kalsbeek be allowed to replacethe metal band TEXTURES. This I do not find the place to CiLiCe onsidelining, because of the fact that CiLiCe all efforts need to let itbe what it can be. I have five wonderful years had as frontman andvocalist for the mega crazy pet musicians, with the highs and lows thattogether we have encountered on this musical journey.

Hammers of Misfortune potpisali za metal blade, konacno se neko setio. lepo lepo, furacu majicu sutra u njihovu cast :D

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=137413&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:%20blabbermouth%20%28Blabbermouth.net%27s%20Daily%20Headlines%29&utm_content=Twitter

Metal Blade Records has announced the signing of San Francisco's progressive metal outfit HAMMERS OF MISFORTUNE. Metal Blade will reissue four of the band's previous releases in late summer 2010, with a new studio album expected in 2011.

Commented guitarist and founding member John Cobbett: "Metal Blade contacted us in April of 2009. After some back-and-forth we came to an agreement that will allow HAMMERS OF MISFORTUNE to continue making albums the way we always have: unsupervised and self-produced. Also, we grew up on Metal Blade releases — from DESTRUCTION and SLAYER to TROUBLE and FATES WARNING — so we feel pretty good about that."

Added Metal Blade founder and CEO Brian Slagel: "We are really happy and honored to have signed HAMMERS OF MISFORTUNE. I have been a huge fan for awhile now and I personally am really excited to work with them."

Formed by the eclectic and versatile guitarist John Cobbett (GWAR, LUDICRA, SLOUGH FEG, AMBER ASYLUM, JARBOE) in the late '90s, HAMMERS OF MISFORTUNE started as an exercise in songwriting and making coherent full-length albums. The band is made up of some of the most talented musicians John Cobbett and co. can find. Cobbett explains, "I set out to do it this way from the beginning. Having been in a dozen or so bands that broke up before realizing their potential, I decided that the songs and albums were the most important thing. So I formed a 'break-up-proof' project that depends more on good material and strong albums than a consistent lineup."

One thing that is consistent, though, is that HAMMERS OF MISFORTUNE has always consisted of John Cobbett (guitars) and Chewy Marzolo (drums), with Sigrid Sheie (keys, voice, flute) being another a longterm member of the group. Bassist Max Barnett (ex-OLD GRANDAD) has been with the group for over a year now and HAMMERS OF MISFORTUNE recently added Leila Abdul-Rauf (ex-SAROS) on guitar and vocals.

For more information, visit www.hammersofmisfortune.com.