tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

Za roditelje ove dece:

Ovog prvog kod Logopeda da resi to sto ga jebe slovo R,to je ozbiljan problem

a ovaj drugi neka poraste jos jedno 10godina :),jer jos uvek nije naucio da prica kako treba...vrvt ga zezaju mlecni zubi

hahaha

SUNDAY, MARCH 21, 2010

EARTH TOUR Photobook & 6 DVD Set now available for purchase! Deadline: May 24

SHORT VERSION:

Buy it here.

LONG VERSION:

Uuuuuuuuugjjjjjjj after about the last 150 waking hours of my life spent in front of the computer or in an airplane, the EARTH TOUR Official Website, Museum, and Repository of Knowledge is up and running

AND

it is the ONLY place in the world you can buy the handmade, personalized, insanely limited EARTH TOUR Photobook & 6 DVD Set fully documenting our 45 country totally incomprehensible journey across, over, and beneath "Earth".

You have until May 24th to buy one of these. Lots of awesome photos from the whole tour, preview video clips, and all other information including buying information is up at the site, check it out, it's really, really, really neat, and different, and the address is:

http://www.horsethebandearthtour.com

Go there now!! Tell your friends! See the world!!!!!1 If you don't know what I'm talking about it's all explained over there. Remember! MAY 24!!!!

See you in Africa, tomorrow.

POSTED BY ERIK AT 11:50 PM

P.S.koliko cuh od njihovog montazera od 6 DVD-a jedan ceo je samo sa Srbijom,toliko im se svidelo!

P.P.S.Kupite taj komplet DVD ako allaha znate,ja nemam para leba da jedem inace bih i ja uzo,do 24 maja ga prodaju i to je to.

Edited by ///