Ronnie James Dio

darkonet

ne.

da budemo iskreni...DIO materijal kao materijal nije nista specijalno, muzika nikad nije bila spektakularna....rainbow...da, to je ipak Blackmore, ali DIO, ne bas....ti albumi i te pesme su dobre 90 posto zbog glasa pokojnog genijalca...a Ripper nema ni jednu desetinu tog glasa, niti ce ikad imati.

jedini razlog za ovo je da ta njegova zena hoce jos neke pare da zaradi, ne vidim drugi, iskreno.

Da.

Baš ne volim te tvoje postove što počinju sa 'ne' :haha:

MEni je recimo svaki takav komentar kako neko hoće da uzme pare suvišan. Čovek je mrtav, koga boli uvo (da komentariše) oko para. Na kraju krajeva, nijedna njena aktivnost, bilo vođena dobrim ili lošim motivima, ide njoj na dušu , a ne mora da bude do kraja jasna nama koji nemamo pojma o prirodi njihovih odnosa.

Svodi se na naklapanja.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Ripper Owens will be singing in place of Dio on some unreleased Dio material the Dio band is going to be recording. Apparently Rudy & Craig were given permission by Wendy to go through Ronnie's computer looking for tunes they can record.

Besposleni muzicari, propali vokal i menadzerka gladna para, fantasticna kombinacija.

Ako ga izdaju, samo neka ga ne izdaju pod Dio imenom.

• 2 months later...

They say that life's a carousel

Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well

The world is full of Kings and Queens

Who blind your eyes then steal your dreams

...it's Heaven and Hell, oh well

And they'll tell you black is really white

The moon is just the sun at night

And when you walk in golden halls

You get to keep the gold that falls

It's Heaven and Hell

ronnie-james-dio-460-100-460-70.jpg

Jedan jedini.

• Upvote 2

1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne."

1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left"

2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Son, get the Hell off my throne!"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

• 1 month later...

Hear Ronnie James Dio's Rock Roots In Re-Issues

Over the years, legendary singer Ronnie James Dio fronted some of the most popular/enduring hard rock/heavy metal bands of all-time, including Rainbow, Black Sabbath/Heaven & Hell, and Dio.

But before all of these bands, there was Elf. Described as a "Rock/Honky Tonk/Blues band" a forthcoming release, 'And Before Elf…There Were Elves' will prove that Ronnie could easily handle other rock-related styles.

Released on October 11th via the Niji Entertainment Group, 'And Before Elf' will feature twelve previously unreleased tracks (all from 1971), comprised of both live in the studio and live on stage tracks.

The album will feature a striking Lenticular/3D/Hologram cover, that when you turn it, you will see two alternating images – Ronnie from the first Elf LP, as well as a vintage group shot from 1971. And although these recordings are 40 years old, the sonic quality still passes the test, as longtime Dio engineer Wyn Davis remastered the original tapes.

Formed in 1967 in Cortland, New York, The Elves also featured other members that would carve a niche for themselves in the hard rock world!

Guitarist David "Rock" Feinstein (Dio's cousin) would go on to front the Rods. Elf would last for a trio of albums, before Ronnie exited the group in 1975, to co-form Rainbow with ex-Deep Purple guitarist Ritchie Blackmore.

Ronnie James Dio always had the golden touch as a masterful singer and frontman.

And upon hearing 'And Before Elf…There Were Elves,' you'll discover he possessed his one-of-a-kind voice from the very beginning of his career.

"And Before Elf…There Were Elves" Track Listing:

1. You Shook Me

2. Stay With Me

3. Four Day Creep

4. Buckingham Blues

5. Wakeup Sunshine

6. Driftin'

7. Smile For Me Lady

8. You Felt The Same Way

9. Simple Man

10. Drown Me In The River

11. Cold Ramona

12.. Little Queenie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HEFEST

Za samo nekoliko meseci prosle godine umrli su bog metala i moja boginja. Najtuznija godina u mom bednom zivotu!!!:ph34r:

Edited by HEFEST

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...