Gorgoroth

Ravendark

a na dividiju njihovom iza kinga je na krstu bila neka zhena i posle 2-3 pesme se onesvestila i kod trece-cetvrte je vishe nema na tom krstu..ko zna shta su kasnije radili sa njom :icon_ne:

Nije samo ona, jos jedna se malo kasnije isto onesvesti, samo je reditelj iskusno eskivirao da prikaze same scene skidanja doticnih sa krstova... :)

• 3 weeks later...

I prica se nastavlja...

GORGOROTH guitarist Infernus — who is involved in a legal dispute with his estranged bandmates over the rights to the group's name — has issued the following update:

"Infernus filed a lawsuit against King ov Hell [real name: Tom Cato Visnes] in September this year, on the basis of King ov Hell (the sixth bass player in GORGOROTH's history) going behind Infernus' back in September 2007, secretly applying for trademark protection of the bandname and logo of GORGOROTH, which Infernus started using in 1992. The court case has now finally been scheduled. It will take place in Oslo, Norway, in the last week of January 2009. As soon as the court has made its decision, further information will be found at www.gorgoroth.info.

"It is also with great pleasure that it can be announced that Infernus' new GORGOROTH line-up has been completed. The identity of the vocalist, which may not come as a surprise to some, will be revealed in a few days. Hail Satan!"