Anthrax

vudun

Da bre, covek je, ako mene neko pita, legao u bend mnogo bolje nego Bush onomad. A i ima po nesto od sve trojice predjasnjih u svom glasu, pa kapiram da i nisu mogli naci boljeg.

Hvala za link, nisam lika dosada ni video. ;)

Edited by Tomislav Sawyer

• 1 month later...
Nikada nisam upoznao nekog kome je Anthrax omiljeni band.

Evo, baš se setih ovoga što sam napisao, i mogu da kažem, da se Anthrax bliži tome da postane moj omiljeni bend, i to velikim udelom zbog ovoga što sam napisao isto tada:

Ja obozavam Anthrax, iako ne znam mnogo njihove muzike... Svidja mi se 100% vibe osamdesetih koji su imali, vise od Metallice i Megadeth-a.

Top 10? Brate, ja ne slusam tri benda, a kamoli deset!!!

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA!!! XAXAXAXAXAXAXA!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Although ANTHRAX singer Dan Nelson has yet to publicly comment on his mysterious illness that allegedly forced the band to cancel the first three shows of their latest European tour, he has posted several cryptic messages on his Twitter account in the last couple of days which suggest that there may be more to this story than has thus far been revealed. In addition to deleting his "DanNAnthrax" Twitter profile (cached Google page) on July 16, he has posted the following messages on his "DanNelson76" account:

July 16, 3:47 a.m.: "Funny, I don't feel so lucky...Wonder what everyone is talking about??"

July 16, 4:28 a.m.: "is done."

July 17, 7:54 p.m.: "loves his family and friends more than ANYTHING."

On Friday, July 17, ANTHRAX issued the following statement regarding the European concert cancelations:

"The members of ANTHRAX regretfully announce that the first three shows of their European tour scheduled to begin tomorrow, Saturday, July 18th, are canceled. Yesterday, lead singer Dan Nelson unexpectedly informed the band that he was seriously ill and unable to travel or perform at this time. Options for the balance of ANTHRAX's European tour dates are being addressed posthaste. The members of ANTHRAX are devastated by this unfortunate turn of events and ask all of their fans to join them in wishing Dan the speediest of recoveries."

Sad ce oni da sutnu i ovog. :) :) :)