Immortal & Abbath

Frankenchrist

Abbath, do the internet parodies bother you?

ABBATH:No, no not at all. It did in the beginning, because especially after ’99 when we released At the Heart of Winter, there was this mistake. We were experimenting with this guy and had this photo session with him, and none of the pictures came out right. So with the outfits and everything we had on us, so we decided to not use those pictures. But only a couple of pictures of me and Horgh’s faces, which came out really good. And we sent those pictures on a disk to Osmose [Productions, the band’s old label] and but some-fucking-how all those fucking pictures came over to Osmose and suddenly the whole booklet was full of them and after that, you know, the internet was coming up and we were sitting duck. [Laughs] In Immortal, we have self-irony; we understand, we can have a laugh about it too, but we are a serious band, we take it serious. I mean we still have the same image.

I still use that axe on the new album, you know. People have a laugh about that axe because it was on the Sons of Northern Darkness cover, but for me that’s the ultimate axe. I love that axe and if it for some people looks like a butterfly I can understand that but hey, so what? Maybe it is a butterfly. Maybe that’s the meaning. Like what’s more evil than a butterfly, black butterfly, or a fucking bat? They all come from the freaky kind of nature. [Laughs] Whatever. I mean we’re gonna have the last laugh anyway. The people who do not take us serious… I think it’s our fans doing this.

What do you mean?

ABBATH:All this manipulating of Immortal pictures on the net and all this video stuff like “The Call of the Wintermoon” video we did, the first video. That was just a total mistake. It was out of our hands. There was this TV company who just wanted to do this thing with us and we said “OK.” And it was out of our hands suddenly. What can you do? It came out, and now it’s on YouTube for everybody to see, and I thought, That’s shit. That’s fucked. But then I saw they had manipulated it; they had made like a Benny Hill version of it with the Benny Hill music and the fast-forward filming. And then I thought, Fucking hell, that’s funny. That’s really funny. Now I can finally laugh about it, too. [Laughs]

odlicna je majica ali zuta slova? :S abbath bi odlicno legao u wwe-u.da se ponasa kao u spotovima i tako se oblaci bio bi odlican rvac,a i zamislite od svih tih fensi rvaca i drvoseca izlazi abbath sa crabwalk-om,a iza pici battles in the north :rockdevil:

:haha::haha::haha:

Meni super ovaj duks mada su slova stvarno isuvise suncana, bolje bi bilo da su npr plava-ice slova

• 3 months later...

Demonaz Occulta (real name: Harald Nævdal), the once-guitarist and chief lyricist for the Norwegian black metal veterans IMMORTAL, will release his first solo album, "March Of The Norse", on April 1 in Europevia Nuclear Blast Records.

"March Of The Norse" track listing:

01. Northern Hymn

02. All Blackened Sky

03. March Of The Norse

04. A Son Of The Sword

05. Where Gods Once Rode

06. Under The Great Fires

07. Over The Mountains

08. Ode To Battle

09. Legends Of Fire And Ice

10. Dying Sun (bonus track)

demonazsolo.jpg

samo lud covjek nalazi immortal fore najjacim.

fixed.

Nije, ali moze da svira pomalo, oko sat dnevno ako se dobro secam...

tako nesto,a i ako svira sat i kusur onda ne moze da svira u naredna 3-4 dana pa verovatno svira 15-20 minuta svaki dan..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...