Steve Vai

Crusader

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Da sta da se kaze?KOncert je bio genijalan!U zivotu nisam vidio coveka sa vise stila od erica sardinasa!eric je napravio genijalan show!!A tek vai uffff covek je jebeni genije i jos kada je nakraju odsvirao For the love of god-neverovatno!!Izbor pesama je bio odlican jedino sto nije svirao tender surrender,inace je sve bilo GENIJALNO!Ali ono sto je bily radio,to u zivotu nisam video!Picking tehnika kao kod paca de lucie,kada je poceo da svira arpedja sa neverovatnom brzinom!Svrao je jednu svoju pesmu koja mi se veoma svidela!Macalpine je samo nesto malo na klavijaturama svirao in onda sa ostalima zajedno,mada najbolja stvar od njega je kada je svirao jedan solo sa arpedjima sa tappingom!Mada opet se mora reci vai je bio najbolji!hmmm i billy i sardinas su bili super!

ps:Mozda ste primetili da cesto koristim rec "Genijalan",to jezato sto mi nista drugo ne pada na pamet u vezi koncerta!! icon_rockdevil.gifmusik19.gifmusik19.gifmusik19.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ye8ada, sad tek vidjeh

ZAGREB GUITAR SUMMIT

STEVE VAI + ERIC SARDINAS

TVORNICA KULTURE, 14.11. u 21.00 h

icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

Steve Vai, jedan od najvećih virtuoza rock gitare

u posljednjih 25 godina, debitirat će pred zagrebačkom

publikom u ponedjeljak, 14. studenoga 2005. u Tvornici,

na zajedničkom koncertu s eksplozivnim

rock-blues gitaristom Ericom Sardinasom

tooooooo zivoteeeeeee!!!! icon_rockdevil.gif

• 4 months later...

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/ne...ewsitemID=50391

KORN Guitarist MUNKY To Release Instrumental Solo Album - Mar. 30, 2006

Ultimate-Guitar.com: In regards to your guitar playing and approach to it, who do you class as being the cornerstone musical influence on it?

Munky: "I would definitely say Steve Vai had a big influence and remains my main influence. I mean that is the reason why I went out and bought a seven string guitar in the first place. He had come out with a record called 'Passion and Warfare' and it just blew my mind. So he's always and will always be an influence and an inspiration. He's always pushing the envelope and I respect that, so I try to incorporate that into what we do as a band and in regards to pushing ourselves. I harness the same ambition that he has, for us too."

Jednostavno smiješno zvuči.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/ne...ewsitemID=50391

KORN Guitarist MUNKY To Release Instrumental Solo Album - Mar. 30, 2006

Ultimate-Guitar.com: In regards to your guitar playing and approach to it, who do you class as being the cornerstone musical influence on it?

Munky: "I would definitely say Steve Vai had a big influence and remains my main influence. I mean that is the reason why I went out and bought a seven string guitar in the first place. He had come out with a record called 'Passion and Warfare' and it just blew my mind. So he's always and will always be an influence and an inspiration. He's always pushing the envelope and I respect that, so I try to incorporate that into what we do as a band and in regards to pushing ourselves. I harness the same ambition that he has, for us too."

Jednostavno smiješno zvuči.

Jbt, ne mogu da verujem, ja bolje sviram od tog tipa 6 puta icon_smile.gif