Slayer

Karlo SE

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Daemonium

SLAYER have finished recording tracks for their as-yet-untitled new album due out this fall, and will begin the mixing process this week. This album is the first new studio album since 1990's "Seasons In The Abyss" that features the entire original SLAYER lineup (drummer Lombardo left the band in 1992 and rejoined in 2003). Rick Rubin, who helped solidify the much-emulated SLAYER sound beginning with their genre-defining 1986 classic "Reign In Blood", is executive-producing, and Josh Abraham (KORN, VELVET REVOLVER, ATREYU) is producing. Working songtitles include "Catalyst", "Cult", "Supremist", and "Consfearacy".

pa dobro, to je samo fora. jeste, bas je on 5 godina muckao glavu kad da izda album, boli ga djavo! icon_smile.gif

Jbg, kad je on u onom tripu "Satana ce vladati svetom"

Mani ga, u zadnje vreme je malo poceo da se proserava...

Nego, kad tacno izlazi album?

Bice zlo? Valjda ga nece usrati !?

Ps. Da li ima neka remasterizovana verzija "ShoW" i "Hell Await"?

Guest Daemonium

"This album is actually like a culmination of everything we've done," Araya said. "There's one song that I'm thinking will surprise everybody, because of the song itself. I'm not going to say why, because you have to keep that element of surprise, dude. Musically, it's going to blow everybody away. It's going to trip everyone out. It has all the elements of everything we've done. No one's going to be disappointed with this record. It's fast, heavy — maybe faster than anything we've done before. It's going to be brutal. It's what everyone expects from a SLAYER record."

A track called "Eyes of the Insane", Araya said, is perhaps the most political song on the album. The song was inspired by an article he'd read in an issue of Texas Monthly magazine.

"The song's about the effects of war on some of these soldiers," he said. "This article — and it was a pretty trippy article — it really affected me. The entire magazine was devoted to soldiers of this new Iraq conflict that's going on. The effect that the war has had on some of these kids who're coming home and having a tough time dealing with what they've seen — I mean, some of these kids are traumatized and mentally destroyed by what they've seen. The magazine also ran an entire list of the soldiers from Texas who've died. It was several pages with pictures of these kids. It blew my mind."

It's fast, heavy — maybe faster than anything we've done before. It's going to be brutal. It's what everyone expects from a SLAYER record."

Prva rečenica zvuči obećavajuće. Zvuči kao "good ol' Slayer" mhihi.gif Međutim, američka publika očekuje još jedan God Hates Us All, pa mi to deluje dosta sumnjivo...

icon_confused.gif