Celtic Frost / Triptykon

Teodosije

На крају, у Satyricon-у има толико Celtic Frost-а у последње време, на последња два ...

Satyr је дефинитивно опседнут Celtic Frost-ом.

kao i darkthrone sad,a i ranije.recimo,panzerfaust-tacno se zna razlika izmedju pesama koje su kao sa transylvanian hunger i onih koje zvuce kao celtic frost.

Ted Skjellum je jednom izjavio da Darkthrone i nije pod uticajem Celtic Frost-a (na osnovu izjave Warriora da Darkthrone samo kopira CF), i da je samo "Panzerfaust" neka vrsta ode CF.

Istina je da su Hellhammer pa onda i Celtic Forst izvršili ogroman uticaj ne samo na razvitak black metal scene, već muzike uopšte.

A pošto ih pratim od prvog albuma, stvarno sam bio pozitivno iznenađen sa "Monotheist". Ali u redu, Warrior i Martin su rešili da više ne snimaju i to je to. Mada više ne sumnjam u Martinove mogućnosti da sam iznese ceo CF na svojim leđima.

Makar su mogli za konačan kraj da snime nešto slično kao "Parched With Thirst Am I And Dying".

• 8 months later...

Sad znamo i zašto je Tom zapalio iz benda:

Former CELTIC FROST and current TRIPTYKON mainman Tom Gabriel Fischer has posted the following message on his official blog:

"In late 2005, on the eve of the release of CELTIC FROST's 'Monotheist' album, Martin Eric Ain [bass] suggested that the three of us in CELTIC FROST should form a limited liability company, in which all the band members would be equal partners and through which all business transactions, particularly international ones such as touring, merchandising, etc., would be conducted and monitored. I suppose this was the logical and professional thing to do, but I was skeptical inside. Probably due to the nature of our music and due to my — and indeed the band's — very humble beginnings, I still somehow wanted to see CELTIC FROST as something of an underground entity. The concept of a corporation did not seem to fit this concept at all.

"Nonetheless, the limited liability corporation was duly formed in May of 2006, the month 'Monotheist' was released and we embarked on CELTIC FROST's most extended tour ever. Ominously, the corporation was called Ain GmbH, almost as if an omen. As intended, technically we all were equal partners. But in reality, there existed a fundamental flaw in the corporation's articles of incorporation which unhinged this utterly crucial foundation. We were given joint signature by two, meaning if two of the three partners agreed upon something, they could make a legally binding decision for the corporation. In a three-partner corporation, this tiny one-sentence stipulation encourages and enables the formation of lopsided alliances and special-interest affiliations (I am trying to word this nicely), instead of forcing us to act prudently and find a consensus between the three of us. I will blame myself forever for having missed this in 2006 and thus not having insisted on altering the stipulation to require joint signature by all three partners for any and all decisions.

"Ain GmbH still exists and convenes once or twice a year, since CELTIC FROST's albums and merchandising are still out there, on the market. The first such meeting after the group's spilt was held in August 2008. It was attended by CELTIC FROST's manager Antje Lange, by the corporation's accountant, and by Martin and me. By means of a written proxy, Martin also represented CELTIC FROST's final drummer, the third partner of the corporation. The meeting was a somewhat subdued and terse affair, but still very constructive and pragmatic.

"That such pragmatism was not going to last forever was already evident by the fact that it was impossible for some ten months to get the minutes of the above meeting, designed to formally record the decisions already taken at the meeting, approved and signed by all three partners. The situation revealed the prevalent enmity and pettiness. It was a clear indication that the next meeting, to be held on June 29th, 2009, was likely not going to be quite that constructive.

"The rhetoric emanating from one of my former band mates in CELTIC FROST in the days before the meeting served to confirm this assessment. How many times in the past did I swallow or ignore such insults and testosterone-induced vocabulary, for the sole purpose of keeping CELTIC FROST operational. Now, however, I was at last able to look at such posture from a distance and with the appropriate detachment. In spite of the seriousness of the situation, the e-mail in question made me laugh spontaneously.

"Nevertheless, notwithstanding the fact that we created, rehearsed, recorded, and performed unique music together for some five and a half years, it seems we are now unable to meet face to face. Such was the gist of the communications sent to Antje Lange. The relations between the three former members of the last-ever CELTIC FROST line-up are, apparently, at a low. Predictably, the meeting resulted in dispute, in further insulting rhetoric, and in an inability to arrive at a levelheaded consensus.

"I left CELTIC FROST, the group I myself formed with Martin, and in many ways the sum of my life's work, specifically to escape from megalomania, overblown egos, and chronic negativity, after all. And I do not wish to return to such an environment, even if it is only once a year. I wish to write and play music, no more and no less. Following this most recent meeting of the limited liability corporation, I thus relinquished all my financial claims resulting from the sales of HELLHAMMER's and CELTIC FROST's entire catalogue and merchandising and transferred them to Martin Eric Ain and the final drummer of CELTIC FROST (I had relinquished my rights to 'Monotheist' some time ago already, for the very same reason). At the same time, I tendered my resignation from the corporation, effective immediately.

"Some will call me crazy and some will never understand. So be it. It might not be possible to understand this from the outside at any rate. But this is the only way I will be able to avoid having to ever be involved again with another one of these demoralizing annual gatherings and with this disparaging situation.

"New shores line the horizon."

• 2 months later...

Former HELLHAMMER/CELTIC FROST and current TRIPTYKON frontman Tom Gabriel Fischer will release a 288-page hardcover book, "Only Death Is Real: An Illustrated History of Hellhammer and Early Celtic Frost 1981-1985", in November through Bazillion Points Books.

"The impetus [for the book] is my life, and the events that took place during the past few, very intense years," Fischer tells AOL's Noisecreep. "I have always remained very closely connected, emotionally, to the early days of my career and the very drastic and unique circumstances of my existence at the time.

"Reforming CELTIC FROST, the group I originally founded all those years ago, provoked an even closer review of this intimate background of mine. Eventually, I had researched and collected so much material that the idea of a book began to materialize."

"Only Death Is Real" is the culmination of four years of research, writing, and design. All of the former main members of HELLHAMMER — Steve Warrior, Bruce Day, Martin Eric Ain, and Stephen Priestly — have contributed to this project, along with primary original HELLHAMMER/CELTIC FROST photographers Martin Kyburz, Andreas Schwarber, and Csaba Kézér.

"All of the photos published in the book represent deeply personal and important moments in my life," Fischer tells Noisecreep. "Many of the photos capture the unique energy that characterized our group of friends and musicians at a time when metal was experiencing a major rebirth and an infusion with previously unknown power and heaviness. It is thus utterly impossible for me to single out individual photos as favorites. I sometimes wish we would have had room for the other hundreds of unpublished photos still in my archive, but I am confident we selected the very best and most significant ones for the book."

hell1.jpg

• 5 months later...

Triptykon
Eparistera Daimones
Switzerland
Thrash / Death / Black Metal
КWAVPack (image+cue) + Scans
560 Mb.

01. Goetia
02. Abyss Within My Soul
03. In Shrouds Decayed
04. Shrine
05. A Thousand Lies
06. Descendant
07. Myopic Empire
08. My Pain
09. The Prolonging

pt. 1

pt.2

ako traži pass: www.mediaportal.ru

evo i 320kbps mp3 ripa albuma:

http://rapidshare.com/files/366056001/Tr_MegaDed_www.Mediaportal.ru.rar

i skenovi omota:

http://rapidshare.com/files/366056549/Scans_MegaDed_www.Mediaportal.ru.rar

Edited by VoivodBG

na ovo jedno preslušavanje, sasvim okej album, i nadovezuje se na zvuk sa monotheist-a, mada nisam ni očekivao da će biti neke velike razlike.

e da i zaista Tomica preteruje sa ovim epskim pesmama, skoro 20 minuta traje poslednja. (The prolonging) :haha:

• 4 months later...

TRIPTYKON, the group formed by former HELLHAMMER/CELTIC FROST singer, guitarist, and main songwriter Tom Gabriel Warrior, will follow its highly acclaimed debut album, "Eparistera Daimones", with the release of "Shatter", an all-new five-track EP, on October 25 (Europe) and October 26 (North America).

At a playing time of approximately 28 minutes, "Shatter" will consist almost entirely of previously unreleased music.

The EP's track listing is as follows:

01. Shatter

02. I Am The Twilight

03. Crucifixus

(Recorded during the "Eparistera Daimones" album sessions in 2009. "Crucifixus" appears in a newly mixed and mastered version.)

04. Circle Of The Tyrants (live)

05. Dethroned Emperor (live)

(Cover versions of CELTIC FROST songs, recorded live during TRIPTYKON's headliner performance at the Roadburn Festival in Tilburg, The Netherlands, on April 16, 2010. "Dethroned Emperor" features guest lead vocals by Nocturno Culto of DARKTHRONE/SARKE.)

TRIPTYKON's "Shatter" EP will be available through Century Media Records (under license from Prowling Death Records Ltd.) as CD, digital download, and 12" vinyl (at 33? rpm). The EP will further contain the lyrics to all songs as well as detailed liner notes and credits.

triptshatterep.jpg

• 1 month later...