Iron Maiden

Black Knight

Bojkotovacu ove izbore, jer mi je skroz tesko napraviti neku top listu albuma Maidena, iako sam nekako uvijek u moj omiljeni triling svrstavao Powerslave, Somewhere in Time i Seventh Son, bez nekog reda. Albumi koje sam nekada davno dozivljavao kao losije, sada mi odlicno leze, npr No Prayer (koji je moj prvi preslusan album Maidena) sam ranije navodio kao njihov najslabiji, a sada mi je 75% stvari sa tog albuma sjajno.

Takodje, neke pjesme koje sam ranije dozivljavao kao fillere, npr Gangland, 22 Acacia Avenue, Back in the Village, Face in the Sand, Age of Innocence, su mi sada ekstra stvari. Takodje, ranije nisam previse respektovao Di Anno albume, a sada ih volim cesto pustiti. Isto tako, primjecujem da me neki klasici od pjesama danas mnogo slabije rade, sigurno je u pitanju prezasicenje.

Mozda bi mi se bilo lakse odluciti za njihov najslabiji album. Sa danasnje tacke gledista bi to bio The X Factor. Album otvaraju tri odlicne i cetvrta solidna pjesma, pa onda krece poprilicno smaranje, samo nakratko prekinuto sa Blood on the World's Hands.

Neki su glasali za tri, ja moram za pet:

1. Somewhere in time

2. Seventh son of a seventh son

3. The X Factor

4. A Matter of life and death

5. Powerslave

Ima nešto u tome što Runner kaže kako se mišljenja o albumima menjaju tokom godina, moji nekadašnji omiljeni albumi su mi sada manje omiljeni (iako su i dalje predobri) dok su neki koje ranije nisam toliko gotivio uspeli da se probiju do vrha liste. Ali mogu reći da mi je ovaj top 5 ucementiran već nekoliko godina. :da::rockdevil:

Killers - Steve objasnio neke stvari na bass-u

The Number of the Beast - Pure epic vocals

Piece of Mind - Sun and Steel bre!

Powerslave - Spitfire alo!

Somewhere in Time - Deja-Vu

Seventh Son of a Seventh Son - Adrian left :/

Brave New World - Adrian back :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bruce has asked me to thank everyone for their tremendous support and kind wishes. He has been extremely touched and encouraged by the genuine and affectionate response from our global family of Maiden fans.

Radiology is cumulative and continues to build in the body for around three weeks after treatment, so even though Bruce’s seven week course is completed, he’s had a long period of considerable pain and discomfort. He is happily now starting to recuperate and the pain will continue to abate and the swelling to reduce for the next couple of months at which time he will be able take an MRI scan. It is not until then that we will have full confirmation that the cancer has been completely destroyed. However prognosis continues to be extremely good and everyone is optimistic for a full recovery. Following the scan, we will officially update you on our website at the appropriate time, probably in late May.

After that, it will take a few more months for Bruce to get back to full fitness. Naturally the rest of the band are totally supportive and Maiden’s plans will be determined by Bruce’s progress.

Please continue your positive thoughts. They are very much appreciated.

Thanks

Rod Smallwood

Koje su onako HC dezinformacije koje ste culi o Maidenia do sad?

Meni je ubedljivo najjaca glupost koja se jako prosirila u javnost da je Chipi iz Osvajaca bio na audiciju kad je Brus napustio bend i da je prosao medju prvih 5,sto je najveca glupost ikad jer auducija nije ni postojala vec je Stiv imao svoj licni uzi izbor u startu i medju njima nije bio Chipi :D.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2