2011.02.04. *Ciklon, Beograd* Kayo Dot, Tartar Lamb, Jeremiah Cymerman, Ana Never

azal

KAYODOT_Poster1.jpg

Kayo Dot is an avant-garde group originally from Boston, Massachusetts, United States (now based in Brooklyn, New York) that was formed in 2003 by Toby Driver after the disband of maudlin of the Well. They released their debut album Choirs of the Eye on John Zorn’s Tzadik label that year.

Its members are Toby Driver, Mia Matsumiya, David Bodie, Dan Means and Terran Olson.

...The music of Kayo Dot can not be accurately described by the limiting contemporary genre nomenclatures. Their songs involve complex instrumentation (composed by singer and frontman Driver), generally without refrain. They are substantially longer than typical rock songs, often ranging from 8 to 15 minutes in length.

Kayo Dot’s second album Dowsing Anemone With Copper Tongue was released in January of 2006.

On May 6 2008, they released their third full-length, Blue Lambency Downward, on Hydra Head Records.

Their new album, recorded in June 2009, named ‘Coyote’, was released on 20 April 2010 on Hydra Head Records.

Edited by azal

svirace takodje Tartar Lamb, to su samo Toby i Mia, imaju ono jedno izdanje "60 Metonymies" iz 2007 i valjda uskoro snimaju nesto novo.

takodje ce svirati eksperimentalni klarinetista Jeremiah Cymerman, koji ima jedno izdanje na Tzadiku iz 2008 koje se zove "In Memory of the Labyrinth System" pa cekirajte i to sve.

malo kulture u beogradu, sto da ne :)

svirace takodje Tartar Lamb, to su samo Toby i Mia, imaju ono jedno izdanje "60 Metonymies" iz 2007 i valjda uskoro snimaju nesto novo.

takodje ce svirati eksperimentalni klarinetista Jeremiah Cymerman, koji ima jedno izdanje na Tzadiku iz 2008 koje se zove "In Memory of the Labyrinth System" pa cekirajte i to sve.

malo kulture u beogradu, sto da ne :)

kul bre :pivopije: :pivopije:

bice nas 15 tu :)

pa znas kako, 500 kinti je stvarno malo, a ako se zabrana pusenja odnosi na Akademiju onda ce MOZDA i disanje tamo biti moguce

ako bude tako bice mi to najbolja svirka ikad, makar stavili na stejdz 16 vozaca GSPa da hrcu na memorijskim penama dok bend drka na iPhone u bekstejdzu.

• 2 weeks later...