tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

Ako se reč vaspitati sastoji od od vas+pitati (hraniti; kratkouzlazni), da li to znaci da se ta rec treba izgovarati sa kratkouzlaznim akcentom kao 'nacrtati' ili 'ispadati' recimo?

ajmo jezicari

edit: pogresna tema, trebalo da ide na sve&svasta random. pardon.

Edited by наркопедер
  • Downvote 9

Anal Cunt announces release for Fuckin' A

Fans of strippers, hard drugs, punk rock production and cock rock douchebaggery, rejoice: The one and (thankfully) only ANAL CUNT have returned with a spankin’ new album, and this time around, they’re shooting to thrill (instead of just horrifically maim).

They’re here to fuck your girlfriend, steal your drugs, piss in your whiskey, and above all, ROCK!

Seth Putnam & Co. love themselves a good theme (remember their acoustic abomination Picnic of Love?) , and this time around, they channel Sunset Strip scumbags like Motley Crue and Ratt to bring you a rock’n’roll nightmare fueled by their preferred cocktail of sex, violence, and unbridled disgust. From ripping off the Crue’s cover art to the massive hard rock riffs of “Hot Girls on the Road,” “”I’m Gonna Give You AIDS,” and “Fuck Yeah!” and tender ballad “I Wish My Dealer Was Open,” Fuckin’ A is an instant scuzz rock classic.

Fuckin’ A will be released on January 11th, 2011, and promises to kick off the New Year with one hell of a bang. The record will be distributed by PATAC RECORDS (USA) and Trendkill Entertainment (Europe), and will first be available on CD (and include a signed copy of the now-infamous "Seth Putnam's heroin blowjob" photo). An expanded vinyl version will be released later this spring, and the band are already plotting North American and European live actions for 2011!

ANAL CUNT have been shocking, appalling, and causing grievous bodily harm to audiences all over the world since 1988, peddling their ultraviolent noise-riddled grindcore and giving birth to some of the most hilarious (and hideously offensive) song titles in heavy metal history. Like GG Allin and the Dwarves before them, ANAL CUNT practice what they preach, gleefully embracing their own degeneracy and weathering an endless storm of drug busts, jail time, riots, controversy, and a drug-induced coma with two middle fingers aloft. Love them or hate them - they don't give a fuck either way.

TRACKLISTING FOR Fuckin' A:

1. Fuck Yeah

2. Crankin' My Bands Demo On A Box At The Beach

3. Loudest Stereo

4. Kickin' Your Ass And Fuckin' Your Bitch

5. Hot Girls On The Road

6. Whiskey, Coke And Sluts

7. All I Give A Fuck About Is Sex

8. I'm Gonna Give You AIDS

9. Yay! It's Pink!

10. I Wish My Dealer Was Open

ANAL CUNT IS: