Behemoth

MissionVao

Pazi, rekao si:

7 zica i 8 zica su tek potrebne kada masterujesh 6 zica , onda mozesh da eksperimentishesh nadalje sazvukom.

Netacno. Niko tebi ne brani da od starta sviras sa vise zica, to nema nikakve veze. Jeste da nije preterano cesto, ali nije ni u kom slucaju nemoguce.

sta znam mene te sedmice nikada nisu privlacile,a i ovo je pravo da vam kazem jedina sedmica koja mi izgleda ok,sve ostale su mi nekako 'bucmaste' :) da lepo izgleda gitra,izgleda i ko sto je lunar rekao to je napravljeno za njegove potrebe naravno da nece biti dobra svima :]

BEHEMOTH REVEALS NEW ALBUM TITLE!

Category: Music

Polish extreme metalers BEHEMOTH have set Evangelion as the title of their 9th full length studio album due out this summer. Evangelion marks the follow up to the bands extremely successful 2007 release The Apostasy; a release which saw BEHEMOTH acquire the supporting slot to second stage headliners Hatebreed on Ozzfest which also featured Lamb of God, Lordi, and Nile just to name a few. Following Ozzfest, BEHEMOTH co-headlined the Radio Rebellion Tour with Job for a Cowboy with support from Gojira and Beneath the Massacre with the band’s final North American tour being a direct support slot to Norwegian legends, Dimmu Borgir. After a short break for writing, BEHEMOTH entered Radio Gdansk in Poland to begin recording. Evangelion see’s BEHEMOTH, Daniel Bergstrand and Woytek and Slawek Wieslawscy as producers with Colin Richardson (Machine Head, Slipknot, Napalm Death, Carcass) set to mix the album.

Here’s what frontman Nergal has to say; “I’ve had this title in my head for almost a year now and it grew on me. It sounds nothing but powerful and epic which perfectly mirrors the essence of the new album. Evangelion comes from a Greek word ‘Spreading the word of God’ or ‘spreading the good news’…oh well, you already know that we love to play with the meanings and symbolism. We’re here to show you our interpretation of what Evangelion really is”

In support of the band’s 9th full-length studio album Evangelion, BEHEMOTH

will be touring on what is sure to be this summer’s largest and most bone crushing metal festival; the Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival. BEHEMOTH will be conquering the Hot Topic stage alongside label mates Cannibal Corpse, The Black Dahlia Murder, Job for a Cowboy and Whitechapel on over 25 dates this summer so make sure to catch the masters of blackened death metal live when they come to a city near you.

Details on Evangelion’s packaging, artwork, track listing, and pre-orders will be announced over the coming months so be sure to keep an eye on the band’s sites

and Metal Blade (US) and Nuclear Blast’s (Europe) sites for further information.

ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL

Tour w/ Slayer, Marilyn Manson, Bullet For My Valentine, Trivium, All That Remains, God Forbid, Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, Job For A Cowboy, The Black Dahlia Murder, Whitechapel

07/10 Sacramento, CA Sleep Train Amphitheatre

07/11 San Francisco, CA Shoreline Amphitheatre

07/12 San Bernardino, CA Glen Helen Pavilion

07/14 Seattle, WA White River Amphitheater

07/17 Phoenix, AZ Cricket Pavilion

07/18 Albuquerque, NM Journal Pavilion

07/19 Denver, CO Coors Amphitheater

07/21 Kansas City, KS Sandstone Amphitheater

07/22 St. Louis, MO Verizon Wireless Amphitheater

07/24 Atlanta, GA Lakewood Amphitheater

07/25 Indianapolis, IN Verizon Wireless Music Centre

07/26 Chicago, IL First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre