Behemoth

MissionVao

Djea, ta izvlachi ovo izdanje!

Novi "Chant" je, meni, inferioran u odnosu na original verziju. Minorne promene i promena u zvuku, ali ipak "Satanica" verzija ga bije mano a mano samo tako.

Chak mi je i live verzija ovde bolja no rerecorded. "Qadosh" je, realno, nishta specijalno, b-side "Apostasy" materijal. Od obrada, pa Ramones obrada nikak' da mi legne, dok MH obrada definitivno izvlachi ovaj EP, bomba! Sve u svem', nije ovo satisfying :/

• 2 months later...

Polish extreme metal veterans BEHEMOTH are in the final stages of the songwriting process for their upcoming, as-yet-untitled album. The record is tentatively expected sometime in the fall via Metal Blade (USA) and Nuclear Blast (Europe). BEHEMOTH mainman Adam "Nergal" Darski and his bandmates are planning to enter the studio in the middle of February.

Commented Nergal: "As I write this, we have seven songs that are completely written and arranged though there's still leads missing in some of them. It all sounds tight as fuck and very fresh! There are two more songs under working so after New Year break, we should start working on it. I want this album to be very consistent, intense and catchy at the same time. Judging by what what's been composed so far, that's exactly where we are with this new material."

He continued: "Last year was a very productive year for all of us… We've toured U.S., Australia and New Zealand, covered most of prestigious festivals in Europe and invaded virgin markets in Asia: Japan, China, Taiwan, Indonesia and Thailand. It was also the first time since ages that I managed to take two months off from any band activity. I travelled a lot, recharged my batteries and decompressed myself. I've been collecting ideas, riffs and pieces of lyrics throughout the whole 2008 but it was in October where I seriously kicked my ass and started full on work on the album. It went pretty rough in the very first stages but the more stuff was written the smoother it went.

"I must confess that I'm way more excited about this record than I was for 'The Apostasy'. It's probably the whole label situation that we had to deal back then, Inferno's injury that caused crazy deadlines that completely drained the energy out of my system… I even started treating that album as unwanted child. Weird, because from time perspective, it's a great one. This time though everything was planned much in advanced. I found time to live my life, get some energy back, get inspired and so on… When we met in October it was obvious that all of us were really hungry for making new music. It's definitely 100% BEHEMOTH. I would risk saying that we do have our own style but it's still improving, evolving in different directions every time we approach new project. Most of the songs are the really fast, technical and intense, at the same time there's a lot of diversity. There's even a very slow, massive song that's probably the most epic tracks in BEHEMOTH's history. Everything sounds more serious and…dangerous (I love that word, ha ha). There's probably more sinister vibe in our music this time too. I'm completely stoked and I just can't wait until we enter the studio!'

One of the world’s biggest extreme music magazine has just issued the results of 2008 readers’ poll. We are proud to announce that Behemoth won in three categories: “Best Live Band”, “Best Vocalist” (Nergal) and “Best Drummer” (Inferno).

Nergal also took second place in the “Personality Of The Year” category and Behemoth has been chosen as the third “Best Band” of the 2008.

Nergal commented: “What the fuck!? I’m sitting here in my home studio trying to put a new song together while this news is coming through leaving me speechless… it’s unheard of: Behemoth wins Best Drummer, Best Live Act and Best Vocalist for 2008 in Terrorizer. Being awarded by the readers of the most elite and opinion-forming magazine on Earth is more than huge honour.

It’s a fucking blast! From the depth of our hearts: Thank you so fucking much! It means everything to us and it will certainly give us a massive kick to write the strongest album we can! Now we owe you, fuckers!”

Ako nastave uzdizucom putanjom od koje je krenuo sa Thelma 6 pa nadalje (ona tri sledeca su fenomenalna) mozemo ocekivati josh jedan jako dobar album. Uopshte neslutim loshem albumu , verujem u Behemoth kao muzichare i jedva cekam novi album.