Gorgoroth

Ravendark

• 1 month later...

Indie Recordings has postponed the release of GOD SEED's "Live At Wacken" DVD and CD "until further notice." The label states, "We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and we will hopefully soon come with updates concerning the planned release."

In other news, the number of tracks on the "Live At Wacken" DVD has been reduced to nine from the previously announced 13.

• 2 weeks later...

"Under The Sign Of Hell 2011", the re-recording of GORGOROTH's third album, has now finally been pressed and CD will be sold at the merchandise booth during the band's upcoming European tour. The group has only a limited amount of CDs available for sale so they will only be available for purchase while stocks last. A physical CD release date will be announced once details have been provided by Regain Records.

November 4, 2011

Bergtrollets Hevn

Aneuthanasia

Prayer

Katharinas bortgang

Revelation Of Doom

Forces of Satan

The Rite of Infernal Invocation

Odeleggelse & Undergang / Blood stains the circle

Satan-Prometheus

Destroyer / Incipit Satan

Krig

Profetens Apenbaring

Unchain My Heart

Voleo bih da vidim još koju pesmu sa Destroyera na listi, ali neću previše da kukam pošto neću ni ići :) Ali, ono, Open The Gates, Pa Slagmark Langt Mot Nord, Om Kristen og Jodisk Tru, znači otprilike pesme u kojima je Pest vokal :haha:

Kad već pomenu njega, čitao sam skoro njegov intervju za Sick Drummer i bio mi je simpatičan ovaj deo:

What was playing in Dissection like? Do you have fond memories of the band?

- I do. We were all very dedicated to the band and the concept, and it was really great to play all these classic songs on big stages in front of a very engaged crowd. The downside for me was that Jon wanted to do a more Heavy Metal-oriented follow-up album, whereas I wanted to keep the progressive Black Metal drumming style of "Storm of The Light's Bane". Drummer vs Songwriter 0-1!

...tako da je Jon glavni krivac za Reinkaos. Što se tiče albuma na kojima Tomas svira, poslednji Gorgoroth mi je baš dobar, Vobiscum Satanas isto, a i Infernal nije loš. Jedino taj Reinkaos, ali čovek nije toliko kriv.

To da... A ako nešto ne treba menjati na Under The Sign Of Hell to su bubnjevi. Ustvari, ne treba menjati ništa jer je album savršen takav kakav je. Poslušaću ovaj novi kada izađe, mada ne verujem da ću ga slušati često. Čudi me da ga još uvek nema na internetu, prodaju ga na koncertima i preko sajta.

November 4, 2011

Bergtrollets Hevn

Aneuthanasia

Prayer

Katharinas bortgang

Revelation Of Doom

Forces of Satan

The Rite of Infernal Invocation

Odeleggelse & Undergang / Blood stains the circle

Satan-Prometheus

Destroyer / Incipit Satan

Krig

Profetens Apenbaring

Unchain My Heart

Dobra je lista,ali joj fali najbolja njihova pesma,Måneskyggens Slave.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...