Anthrax

vudun

Ne, volim vise Beladonu, ali bi bilo daleko ekstremnije da se vrate svojim najranijim korenima. Uostalom, i Turbin je keva za Busa (u Anthrax-u).

to je tvoje mišljenje. meni je turbin najgori pevač anthraxa a i fistful mi je najlošiji ili ajde da kažem najnapaljeniji. gotivim metal thrashing, deathrider i još jednu pesmu samo ne mogu da se setim kako se zove. a i turbin je smešan ko crtani film. tada i danas. pošto je lik spolja u 40 i kusur godina najgori metaler. onda ne znam, lik je napaljen. ok ajde duga kosa. ali one bodlje i ono što su furali celtic frost mislim...brate! taj fazon da furaš u 40 godina mi je stvarno preterivanje. dovoljno je duga kosa a ostalo nije bitno. kad vidim halforda u onim bodljama i u onom izdanju u 50 i kusur godina dođe mi da umrem od smeha.

Pa, ti ni sa 20 godina nisi u tom fazonu, naravno da ti je cudno kad to neko fura sa 40.

to si u pravu. jel bi ti furao takav image u 40 godina? ajde reci iskreno.

Nije što je čudno, nego što je retardirano.

Ali opet, kad su uzeli Kađiana sa istim tim bodljama na ruci, i to je bilo retardirano.

Ako ćemo iskreno.

:D

u pravu si što se tiče kađiana. i mene smara što fura te bodlje. pa on gotivi black i producira black bendove. ali ovi ostali ne furaju i to je bitno. a i plus što je kađiano najmlađi u bendu.

Edited by RNA

to si u pravu. jel bi ti furao takav image u 40 godina? ajde reci iskreno.

A sto da ne? Covek izgleda tako celog zivota, zasto bi se menjao? Ja ni sad nisam takav, pa necu biti ni za 15 godina. Da jesan, sigurno bih bio. Uostalom, i to je njemu samo binski imidz.

• 1 month later...

ANTHRAX guitarist Scott Ian has issued the following statement via the band's official fan club site, CDC:

"Finally, we're going back to work. We're going to Chicago to work our asses off and write a record. It's time. We're ready. One problem... no singer.

"We were offered a direct support slot on a major tour this spring and Joey [belladonna, vocals] decided he did not want to move forward. The reunion is over. We tried to make it work but I guess that's the problem, you can't 'make' something work. It's gotta be natural and at least becoming a band again and playing live was.

"Over the course of around 140 shows we became a better band than we ever were before from 1984 - 92. The shows we played from April 2005 through October 2006 were incredible and some of the best gigs we've ever played. Doing Donington again was mind-blowing, Graspop was insane, the insanity in Finland, Chicago, Milwaukee, three times in L.A.!!!, three times across Western Canada!!, Glasgow!!!!!, London!!!, the Nokia show in NY, the Starland show in NJ, JUDAS PRIEST!, ROB ZOMBIE!, Gigantour!!, Australia!!!, Japan!!!!!!, really, there's not a bummer in 19 months.

"Thank you from the very depths of my soul for being the best fans in the world. We got to relive something that I never thought we could and it turned out better than I ever thought it would. We didn't have to force it, it just happened and it was great.

"My curiosity was piqued by the idea of what ANTHRAX would sound like now with Joey singing. Over the last few months we've discussed this endlessly to no avail. The problems that were there could not be fixed no matter how hard we tried and in the end Joey made the decision.

"I know a lot of you out there are disappointed by this and that's the last thing we ever want. None of us want to disappoint. If we were meant to make a reunion record we would've. Some things look easy on paper but the reality is that they are impossible and what works for one band doesn't work for others. Maybe we could've forced something and cashed in on a new record but that's not the way we operate.

My reality is I feel we have some unfinished business with the 'We've Come for You All' lineup and I will do my best to finish it.

"I hope you can find it in your hearts to support all of us in whatever happens going forward.

"Charlie [benante, drums], Frankie [bello] and I are excited about creating new music and for now we will focus on that and write another killer ANTHRAX record."

daklem..nista od Beladone..a ak dobro kapiram..nista ni od Busha?

do jaja. sad taman lepo da se vrati buš i milina.

@Angelistor: a jesi ti pročitao izjavu? "i feel we have some unfinished business with the we've come for you all lineup and i will do my best to finish it". tako da...postoji šansa da se vrati buš u bend. DO JAJA!!!!

Ja nekako kontam da mašimo najbitniju stavku... Bar ja sam je promašio iz prvog puta.

"No singer."

Drkadžije nisu htjele da snimaju novi album sa Beladonom, imali su varijantu još da sviraju, ovaj to nije htio i tu je puklo. Skot bi htio da se vrati WCFYA postava, a da li će se vratiti, to još treba da vidimo.

Ovo stvarno postaje tužno.

Kontam da bi album mogao izaći i ove godine ako se Buš vrati, mislim da oko toga ne bi bila kriza. Albuma.

Ajd' i njima da pozelim tih raspad i odlazak u istoriji bez preteranih peripaetija, pa da se skot lepo posveti sugavim MTV/VH1 projektima poput Superbanda, a ostali mogu da tezgare sa drugim bendovima.

mislim da je Antraks daleko od raspada..sto i potvrdjuje ova zadnja izjava Ianova..

inache..evo jednog 'vjua sa beladonom http://www.rockmymonkey.com/interviews/07/...yBelladonna.php

a izvuci cu jedan bitniji deo..:

Rock My Monkey: But you're saying that you would be… Would you be excited to record a new ANTHRAX album?

Joey Belladonna: Oh, absolutely. I would have loved to do one, yeah. I mean, but again, and all due respect, there's a lot of circumstances that take place to do that kind of stuff. There's a lot of things involved. Just think about it, you know. You have to have material, you have to have a reason. You have to have everything. You have to have a place to do it, the circumstance. All the basics have to be there. Again, it's not for me to decide any of that stuff. So I don't decide it. It's not my band. And you have to know that I was not there. I wasn't in that band. They asked me to come back and do a reunion. So that's about all I know. It's hard for me to really answer anything specific here.

Rock My Monkey: Now, it sounds like, I mean, there's a communication problem, because you're sounding like you… it sounds like Scott Ian put out an announcement before everything was really talked over with you. It sounds like you really aren't aware of this.

Joey Belladonna: Yeah, I mean, regardless of how aware of things I am, if they want to move forward regardless of things in place for them they're going to do that. They can do whatever they want. Likewise, really. That's what it boils down to. Again, I really, it's too hard to make light of everything that needs to be done, and anybody's case, really, unfortunately.

Rock My Monkey: Would there be, for you, is the door always open, is the door always open to return to ANTHRAX? Did the reunion, did the way that this ended this time, did it put any kind of bad taste in your mouth? Are you always open and excited to return to that microphone?

Joey Belladonna: Well, I always will. I mean, god, it didn't take me five minutes to say yes to something. It's just, when you're doing that type of thing, it takes a lot of people to put it all together, I think. It's not just me. There's other people involved, and they have to enjoy the circumstances, and have to know they want to go ahead. I think when they first started, I think they were trying to be real careful, of doing it how much they were going to do it, and how long it was going to take place. And I think, with all due respect, I think we did a good run. Eighteen months was a nice chunk of run. It was pretty lengthy. Some bands maybe would have done two months, and then they end it. They do that one run, and that was cool. Then again, it's not a problem. I just can't predict anybody's path and what they want to do, and how they want to do it, and whom they want to do it with, you know? It goes with anybody's band, I think.

Šta do jaja, ne treba nam još mosh metal albuma.

nemoja da sereš, albumi sa bušom su do jaja. neće oni da se vrate starom fazonu. to ti garantujem. i ja bih voleo da idu dalje ko što i idu. živeo buš.

Ma on je prso s glasom, jel ste slušali "Alive 2"?

slažem se da mu je pukao glas

Edited by Kinez

• 4 weeks later...

Mega giga bend.

Volim njihov prvi i treci album najvishe, Fistfull of Metal i Among The Living.

Nisam ljubitelj rada sa Bushom, mada mi se mnogo svidja Safe Home.

Shteta sto Belladonna nece nastaviti da peva.

Pesme?... Antisocial, Metal Thrashing Mad, ma, sve sa prvog albuma, klasici sa treceg (chitaj: I am The Law, Indians...) svidjaju mi se i one sa repovanjem Bring The Noise i I'm The Man.