Anthrax

vudun

to što si rekao, ko budali šamar, jel to misliš na mene ili čisto ovako bezveze?

Čisto bezveze.

ОК, последња констатација и некако. Али, за Буша уопште не мислим да је за кор бенд. Јеси ли уопште слушао Armored Saint?

Ne. Kad mi se ne svidi neki interpretator, ja batalim sa slušanjem umesto da jurim druge njegove radove.

Nervira me njegov glas, pa to ti je. Tako je "nineties" na to nikako ne mogu da svarim.

80'ties foreva! \m/

Ja rachunam dva Anthraxa. Anthrax iz 80tih/start 90tih(dakle i Turbina i Belladonna), tada su bili pure east coast thrash i zvuk im je bio bolji od albuma do albuma...a onda su nastupile promene.

O jes bejbe biggrin.gif

Turbin je KRALJ. Neverovatno je kako ljudi ne pushe Fistful.

Meni je to jebeno transcendentalno dobra albumchina icon_rockdevil.gif

Totalno drugaciji fazon od kasnijih albuma, ali uzasno dobri aranzmani i atmosfera.

То ти је она рана фаза рада неког бенда када су сви млади и напржени. Ти први албуми, иако им недостаје софистицираност, су углавном нешто најискреније што може да се уради. После некима лупи слава у главу, почну да се трипују, разни 'утицаји' им дођу и оде све у к...ц!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ANTHRAX's concert in Gothenburg, Sweden Wednesday night (April 19) lasted only a few minutes, according to a BLABBERMOUTH.NET source that was present at the gig. Halfway through the opening song, "Among the Living", the band's amplifiers, vocalist Joey Belladonna's microphone and the monitors all went dead and the band was forced to leave the stage. The crowd was told that there was a power problem, but was asked to stay put while it was being fixed. The house PA and speakers worked as per usual, seeing as music was played while an attempt was made to fix what appeared to be "a poweramp to the backline or something like that," according to another attendee.

More than an hour later, an announcement was made that the show had to be cancelled due to "severe electrical problems." The crowd remained very civil (possibly due to the bar being open) and was surprisingly patient, despite the almost 90-minute delay before the show got called off. No one threw beers or anything at the stage, but when the announcement was finally made by one of the hosts, it was done from behind curtains (obviously to avoid being pelted with beer bottles and other similar items). Several electricians were reportedly called to the venue Trädgårn, but were unable to locate the source of the problem. The opening band, BEYOND FEAR (featuring ex-JUDAS PRIEST and current ICED EARTH frontman Tim "Ripper" Owens), performed their set without a glitch.

ANTHRAX played Sweden at last summer's Sweden Rock festival. Tonight's concert was the only stop in Sweden on the band’s current European tour and lots of people had travelled far to see the legendary thrash metal act. The audience was told to keep their tickets to get a refund. [Note: One ANTHRAX fan reportedly demonstrated his disappointment by undressing and exposing his penis.]

UPDATE: The following message has been posted at ANTHRAX's official web site:

"We regret to inform that tonight's gig at Trädgårn in Gothenburg, Sweden has been cancelled due to insufficient power at the venue. [Guitarist] Scott [ian] adds, 'We are gutted. This has never happened to us ever. We tried everything to make it work but the power problem was impossible to fix. We haven't played here since 1990 and we were so looking forward to raging with our Goteborg friends. I promise we will be back!!!'"

• 2 weeks later...

dobar i zanimljiv intervju sa Spitzom: http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/index.php?...d=547&Itemid=60

Would you like to say your honest opinion about the "Greater of Two Evils" album which includes re-makings of your classic songs?

If you'll give me a lighter, I'll burn it in front of you, how about that? I spit on it.

biggrin.gif car!

• 1 month later...
Nikada nisam upoznao nekog kome je Anthrax omiljeni band.

Ја знам једног ком је био, али је давно престао да буде. Човек и данас обожава "Spreading The Disease", а да не буде забуне нисам ја у питању.

Брате Зенки, чини ми се да си ти овде усамљен пример. Не знам никог живог више ко воли Буша пре Беладоне. Али, свака част, имаш свој укус и цепаш га. Само напред.

• 1 month later...

ANTHRAX guitarist Scott Ian has posted the following message on the band's official web site:

"25 years since Danny Lilker and I started this band.

"25 years. Who does anything for 25 years? And in band years, that's like a thousand years.

"In all seriousness, it's my proudest accomplishment. To still be doing this 25 years down the line at this level is a testament to the strength of the people that love this band.

"From everyone that's ever been in the band to anyone that's ever taken the time to listen, thank you. Someday I'll write the book and properly give everyone their due, until then raise a glass with me and recite my favorite toast:

"'Here's to us and those like us and all the rest are cunts.'"

25 years icon_rockdevil.gif

Someday I'll write the book and properly give everyone their due

Ух, а знајући колике су биле захвалнице на њиховим плочама, биће то једна деееебела књига.