Symphony X

Neverujem da cese SX komercijalizovati do te mere da nam se zgadi. Jbg. realno vec 10 godina imaju jedne od najjacih albuma u metal zanru, a i dalje nemaju love, kosto neko gore napisa, da izdaju posten dvd, za razliku od nekih bendova koji se ne mogu porediti sa njima po kvalitetu.

Slazem se, dosta su u poslednje vreme ulagali u The Dungeon (Romeov Studio), mnogo para je otislo tamo (verovatno zato nisu skupljali za dvd toliko)... Mislim da ce novi album da jebe kevu, a i bash me briga ako se izkomercializuju, mislim da zasluzuju da zarade pare, ali sve dok ostaju svoji i ne menjaju stil.

• 4 months later...

Evo nesto sa MySpace-a.....

Just got off the phone with MJR, & have a brief update to share.

Things are moving right along with the new cd! The music is all finished, and Jason arrived in New Jersey this week; they're starting drum tracks today. Mike has promised to get photos of the recording sessions, so we should have the first of those to share next week; stay tuned.

:rockdevil:

Evo nesto sa MySpace-a.....

Just got off the phone with MJR, & have a brief update to share.

Things are moving right along with the new cd! The music is all finished, and Jason arrived in New Jersey this week; they're starting drum tracks today. Mike has promised to get photos of the recording sessions, so we should have the first of those to share next week; stay tuned.

:rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tek sam poceo da slusam ovaj bendom i to sam poceo da ga slusam sa albumom The Odyssey koji je stvarno odlican!

Nema nijedna lose pesma i posle svakog slusanja album postaje sve bolji i bolji...obrnuo sam ga 5-6 puta do sada. Produkcija je malo plasticna, ali to ne oduzima od kvaliteta albuma...

Je greska sto je krenuo od predposlednjeg, mada nema veze, kod SX-a od kojeg god albuma krenes neces pogresiti.

Istina. Ja sam isto, na neki način, krenuo od The Odyssey-a, pa sam se vrlo brzo navukao i na sve ostale albume! :rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

SYMPHONY X Issues New Album Update - Oct. 6, 2010

North America's progressive metal masters SYMPHONY X are currently recording their Nuclear Blast debut and follow-up to 2007's "Paradise Lost", which has sold over 60,000 copies in North America. Lead vocalist Russell Allen has finished laying down his vocal tracks and the band is moving on to record keyboards, bass, and guitar solos.

Comments Allen: "I just want to say how excited I am about the new album. It's gonna kill! The songs rock and the performances by my fellow bandmates are simply amazing." Guitarist Michael Romeo adds: "We love the fans, and we know we haven't been as on top of things with the updates this year as we should have, but when it's down to the wire and we're going 24/7 trying to wrap things up, then that's what we're focused on.

"We really think the fans will like this album; it has been, by far, more work (and harder work) than any other album, period."

Allen and SYMPHONY X drummer Jason Rullo both recently became fathers for the second time. Jason is now the proud father of a beautiful baby girl and Russell and his wife now have a beautiful baby boy.

In other band news, the SYMPHONY X fan club has been shut down and is currently being revamped. "We anticipate that it will be ready for new members around the same time as the new CD is released, if not a bit sooner," says the band's webmaster. "Existing/previous members should have either already received info on the change to a permanent membership setup and an invite to the new fan club mailing list or will be receiving it soon. If you are an existing/previous SYMPHONY X fan club member and have not received this notification, please contact Jax ([email protected]) for more information."

Fans are encouraged to submit questions for the soon-to-be-updated FAQ section of SYMPHONY X's web site. Send questions in to [email protected] with “FAQ” in the subject line.

Formed in 1994 in New Jersey, SYMPHONY X has seven studio albums and one live album to its credit.

ukusi se stvarno razlikuju, meni su toliko odbojni svi albumi pre The Odyssey, tek tu pocinju da mi se svidjaju ali ne sve, a Paradise mi je bas bas do jaja. (nisam dosao da hejtujem :))

Volim Symx ali ne neoklasicni metal, to je ono sto me odbija od ostalih albuma, dok su na Paradisu to redukovali na neku meni barem podnosljivu meru, pa se nadam da ce i u tom pravcu nastaviti, jedva cekam album.

Некако ми се чини да од петице иде константно лагано падање квалитета, с тим што је песма Одисеја врхунска. И тај албум је био јако добар, а последњи је био тек онако солидан. Још увек су ми петица и Дивајн вингс.. најбољи