Filmovi - preporuke

C.A_R.I.A.

Phantasmagoria is a film by Marilyn Manson with Anthony Silva and Geoff Cox and is directed by Marilyn Manson as part of his Celebritarian Corporation art movement. It is been produced by Blue Light for Wild Bunch and has a budget of $4.2m.

The script for the film has been complete as of December 2005 and shooting began in January 2006, in Ireland. At a press conference for the film Manson (who will be playing Carroll) and Lily Cole (who will be playing Alice) showed a five-minute trailer to around sixty journalists which was generally well-received.

(...)

Manson has stated his aim for the project is to "redefine the horror genre" and bring it back to the days of "Polański and Hitchcock". He is also been linked with other projects such as Alejandro Jodorowsky’s King Shot and an as yet untitled film with Tilda Swinton.

Manson stated in June 2006 that he sees himself "as more a student of film than of music"[1] and after Phantasmagoria is planning a trilogy of films retelling three Edgar Allen Poe stories.

A evo i opširnije:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PHANTASMAGORI...f_Lewis_Carroll

Tek sad odgledala Saw 1 icon_rockdevil.gif mnogo dobro bre sa svim onim obrtima!

Man on Fire takodje ekstra rad. Neke ce mozda smoriti.

Sad jedva cekam da gledam Feed (film o liku koji kidnapuje ribe i onda ih tovi dok ne umru od gojaznosti icon_smile.gif posmatra kako postaju zavisne od njega itd ph34r.gif ) u Tuckwoodu kao i Iluzionistu icon_da.gif