Slayer

Karlo SE

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bob Balch from FU MANCHU here.The idea for the SLOWER project started around four years ago. I was teaching a student how to play “South Of Heaven” by SLAYER but she was a beginner so we slowed it down. I thought that sounded cool so I tuned down to B standard and tried it. I added some drums and thought “someone in the doom community should do this and name it SLOWER.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

https://blabbermouth.net/news/tom-arayas-wife-fires-back-at-trolls-over-slayer-reunion-i-have-harassed-him-for-over-a-year-to-make-it-happen

Керијева жена ономад написала да Слејер више никад неће свирати заједно, ова јој сад трља нос, Холтова жена оставља срца у коментарима... Јеботебог, у врло јакој конкуренцији Слејер солидан први као највећа музичка хрпа папучара, можда чак и ван метал оквира.

Немам довољно ФУЈева за ово.

• Upvote 2

Iako duga kosa i dalje ostaje nerazdvojan element hevi metal kulture, 1990-ih postaje prihvaćena i kratka kosa ili obrijana glava, najviše pod uticajem Metalike, Kerija Kinga iz Slejera i Filipa Anselma iz Pantere. Za razliku od metalaca 1980-ih koji se najčešće brijali, ili nosili brkove, 1990-ih brade postaju popularne, a posebno tzv. jareće bradice...

• 1 month later...