Heaven And Hell

FRUBI_ZMIJA_GADAFI

The band has issued the following statement regading the cancellations:

"We have to announce that all forthcoming HEAVEN & HELL European shows have been cancelled as sadly [vocalist] Ronnie [James Dio,who was diagnosed with stomach cancer in November 2009] isn't wellenough to tour this summer. We hope that everyone understands and wantto thank fans and industry colleagues for their continuing support atthis time."

• 1 month later...

On May 16, Ronnie James Dio passed away and the world of music mourned the loss of the greatest voice of heavy metal.

Dio was a truly iconic figure in music, whose work with ELF, RAINBOW, BLACK SABBATHmag-glass_10x10.gif, DIO and most recently, HEAVEN & HELL defined a genre.

HEAVEN & HELL was set to be on the road in Europe this summer when news came through that despite the amazing progress he was making Ronnie wouldn't be well enough to tour and those shows were canceled. But now, remaining members Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Vinny Appice are set to play a one-off show to celebrate his life and work. According to Black-Sabbath.com, the band will be completed by Glenn Hughes (BLACK SABBATH, DEEP PURPLE, TRAPEZE) and Jorn Lande (MASTERPLAN) who will both contribute vocals.

Nice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lista sa Ronnie James Dio Tribute 'certa sa High Voltage Festa:

The Mob Rules (1)

I (1)

Country Girl (2)

Children of The Sea (2)

Turn Up The Night (1)

Voodoo (1)

Bible Black (2)

Falling Off The Edge of The World (2)

Die Young (1)

Heaven And Hell (1) (2)

------------------

Neon Knights (1) (2) (3)

(1) Jorn Lande - vocals

(2) Glenn Hughes - vocals

(3) Philip Anselmo - vocals

Ko voli da cuje bootleg: http://depositfiles.com/es/files/l0hiolwvf

pass:pelicon

Dobar zvuk, ja ga sad bas obrcem. Lepa lista. Iznenadilo me da su ove dve pikanterije ubacili, kap'ram da je to inace bilo planirano sa Diom da pikaju :/

Sto se tice vokalista, Jorn na prvim pesmama odradio OK posao, nista spektakularno...ali kada je dosao "Die Young", usima ne mogao da verujem kako ju je mocno odradio! Kapa dole Jornu, fantastican posao! A Hughes covek jede sve pred sobom :da: Jedan od ljudi koji moze da se pohvali da mu je glas jos uvek u punom sjaju. Kako je lepo otpevao "Falling...", ziv bio.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Novi live CD/DVD izlazi polovinom novembra:

neonnightscd.jpg

U pitanju je snimak nastupa sa Wackena 2009.

CD/DVD Track Listing:

• E5150 (DVD only)
  • Mob Rules
  • Children of the Sea
  • I
  • Bible Black
  • Time Machine
  • Fear
  • Falling Off the Edge of the World
  • Follow the Tears
  • Die Young
  • Heaven & Hell
  • Country Girl (DVD only)
  • Neon Knights

Detaljnije: http://heavenandhelllive.com/?p=323

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Najbolje da se grupa rasformira. Dio umro, Ozzy se raspada (a i pitanje da li je moguća saradnja s njim) - krajnje je vreme da Black Sabbath ode u penziju. Evo, Judasi najavili oproštaj, neka krenu njihovim primerom, ne misle valjda do smrti da sviraju. Metal je to, nije Dragan Stojnić, pa da peva i sa 100 godina.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Najbolje da se grupa rasformira. Dio umro, Ozzy se raspada (a i pitanje da li je moguća saradnja s njim) - krajnje je vreme da Black Sabbath ode u penziju. Evo, Judasi najavili oproštaj, neka krenu njihovim primerom, ne misle valjda do smrti da sviraju. Metal je to, nije Dragan Stojnić, pa da peva i sa 100 godina.

ovo.