Metallica

lemmy sixx

Producer Rick Rubin, who is also co-chairman of Columbia Records, tells Billboard.com in a new interview that METALLICA is "about to start writing" material for the follow-up to 2008's "Death Magnetic" album, Rubin's first collaboration with the group. "I had a meeting with [METALLICA drummer] Lars [ulrich] in San Francisco... to explore what the focus was going to be this time around," Rick says. "I'm still sort of thinking about what that is going to be. I'll ask a lot of questions and we'll probably listen to some of the riffs that they've been writing. Usually I'll hear something that will sort of indicate the direction and then we'll talk about it from there."

To breeee!!!!! :rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil:

Samo da budu dugacke pesme k'o na proslom i da poboljsaju produkciju i bice super. Jos samo kad bi im Andy Sneap bio producent, ali izgleda da ce opet Rubin :uhoh:

Neka ne menjaju nista,i nastave tim tempom i ja zadovoljan.Produkcija bi mogla biti bolja,ali ako pesme budu onako dobre kao na Death Magnetic,onda koga briga za jebenu produkciju.Rubin im nije bio ni na proslom producent,usao dva puta u studio,a glede Andy Sneap-a...ne budi smesan...

• Downvote 1

Jos samo kad bi im Andy Sneap bio producent, ali izgleda da ce opet Rubin :uhoh:

Neka ne menjaju nista,i nastave tim tempom i ja zadovoljan.Produkcija bi mogla biti bolja,ali ako pesme budu onako dobre kao na Death Magnetic,onda koga briga za jebenu produkciju.Rubin im nije bio ni na proslom producent,usao dva puta u studio,a glede Andy Sneap-a...ne budi smesan...

Nek' se vrati Bob Rok. :ph34r:

EDIT: Naravno, da miksa Randy Staub.

Edited by Tower...

• 2 weeks later...

Rolling Stone spoke with both Reed and members of METALLICA about the surprising announcement. Writer David Fricke described the disc as "a raging union of [Reed's] 1973 noir classic, 'Berlin', and METALLICA's '86 crusher, 'Master Of Puppets'." The songs were all written by Reed with extensive arrangement contributions by METALLICA.

Reed does not have a record deal and METALLICA is no longer signed to Warner Music Group after completing their contract with 2008's "Death Magnetic", so it is not clear how or when they intend to release the yet-to-be-titled album.

Вуду одговорно тврди да је ово несумњиво највећи бенд у сазвежђима и галаксијама, нама знаним и незнаним. Најграндиознији састав у историји бескрајнога космоса...

Сви ви који не волите Металлицу, или пак не очекујете квалитетан рокенрол албум...

pzGic.jpg

...лижите јаја султану!

FPWom.jpg

у султаномобилу.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Metallica To Celebrate 30th Anniversary With Intimate Shows

Thirty years of Metallica... can you believe it? We think it's cause for a major celebration! You've been asking for a while now "just what the hell are you going to do to mark 30 years as a band?" closely followed by "why don't we have more exclusive shows for Fan Club members?" We've heard you loud and clear and are beyond psyched to announce that the week of December 5, 2011 will be a full on Metallica week in the Bay Area, more specifically we will be playing four shows for Met Club members only at the historic Fillmore in San Francisco on December 5, 7, 9, and 10 to celebrate our 30th anniversary. These unique shows will include special guests and events, rare songs, varied set lists, odds and ends, and all the nutty stuff you expect from Metallica... fun for the entire family! Come to the Bay Area and spend the week with us to not only close out 2011 out with a bang, but to celebrate over three decades worth of craziness.

Participate in the entire week of festivities with special four pack tickets (one ticket for each of the four shows) and automatic entry into the contests for various other special events, available for the clever price of $19.81 (get it??). If you can't join us for the full week, we'll have individual show tickets too and as you can see we're going back to early '80's ticket pricing (but not the hair!)... single show tickets will be just $6.00 each. Both four packs and individual show tickets will be available for Fan Club members only through a reservation system and we do have to add facility fees, blah, blah. Clubbers can log in for all the details... we're taking reservations through August 8.

Hope to see you for a week of madness in December!