Metallica

lemmy sixx

• 2 weeks later...

Joey Jordison o Larsu:

"A lot of people give this guy shit, but they need to shut their fucking mouths because Lars Ulrich is probably one of the best and most innovative drummers ever. I got to tour with the guy and I watched him play every night from behind the kit, and his double bass was completely on point. He's also one of the best businessmen that keeps this type of music going; he's the heart of the whole fucking community, because METALLICA are the kings. There'll never be anybody that will match them, and Lars is a huge, huge part of that. Without that guy, and the influence of that band, I wouldn't even be sitting here talking to you. Lars is one of my gods and he always will be. That guy fucking rules, period. So when I got the call asking if I'd fill in for him at Download festival [in the U.K.], of course I knew everything because he's one of my hugest influences. I remember playing to his shit all the time growing up and trying to be as good as him. Our technical abilities are way different but I'll still never be as good as that guy, and getting to sit in his stool was one of the biggest fucking dreams come true. What an honor. I love that dude."

Da upotrebimo malo zastarelu frazu - čovek objasnio :)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Naravno da će Džoi koji fura twin bass pedalu i maši dok svira istu reći da je Larsov "double bass on point". :D

Pre nego što zajašete, dodaću da se to odnosi na Larsa danas, zlatno doba je zlatno doba.

Pre nego što zajašete, dodaću da se to odnosi na Larsa danas, zlatno doba je zlatno doba.

Ma sad si ga najebo brale, za neke je zlatno doba benda i dan danas :mhihi:

Nego sećam se da sam negde davno čitao kako se Lars usro u gaće što će ga menjati... 'bemliga ne mogu da se setim jel beše Jordison ili čak Lombardo!